Friday, May 22, 2009

Has a year gone by already?



As I write this blog for my sweet princess, Ava, which is WAY OVERDUE I KNOW, I can’t help but wonder how fast time really does fly! It seems like yesterday that Ava was a newborn and so tiny in my arms. Today at exactly 14 months, she is walking, talking, and growing so fast. ( BTW, I think she’s going to get Daddy’s tall genes, which is a good thing. ) Well, I have so many pictures to share so I’m going to share my favorites with you all. So enjoy!


Album #1- Ava’s 1st birthday party!





Album #2- Random pics from this Spring (09)




Album #3- Mini day trip with the family.(Charlie, Ava, and I went to this cool wedding venue called Chapel Dulcinea for some scenery. Beautiful spot of the hill country and venue site!)



My last pic to share is one of my favorites because it’s a pic of Ava and I on the morning of Mother’s Day. Charlie had gotten a special Mommy card from Ava and had it in her hands when he brought her to me. I love this pic of her and I, especially with her just woke up out of bed head! :) Thank you Ava for the wonderful gift of mommyhood! Daddy and I LOVE you very much!



IMG_6404

No comments: